We are already working on an amazing lineup of sessions and speakers for 2022. Stay tuned until August of 2022 for new sessions to be added.
- This event has passed.
2021 Entrepreneur and Investor Forum hosted by Faith Driven Network DFW
Friday, November 12, 2021 @ 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
We are excited to announce the 2021 GEW Entrepreneur and Investor Forum hosted by Faith Driven Network – DFW to be held on November 12th at Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas. This daylong event is designed to attract and unite 500+ faith driven leaders from all walks of life and from all parts of the Metroplex including entrepreneurs, investors, business owners, educators, and elected officials. Some will come for one session and some will stay and participate for the entire day. Our goal is to bring together faith driven organizations and leaders, share what we are doing, and explore ways to work together for positive impact. We’re thrilled to be part of this global event and can’t wait to share not only our faith, but also our vision, mission, and passion for cultivating a robust ecosystem of faith-driven entrepreneurs and investors in North Texas. We will end the day with a networking happy hour and celebration.
Registration will be $35 for the entire day and $20 for students. We hope you will be able to join us for this momentous gathering of entrepreneurs, investors, and ecosystem leaders.
9:00am – 9:20am – Session 1: Opening Session and Faith Driven Network – DFW: Welcome Message (GEW Connecting Track)
9:20am – 9:40am – SESSION 2: Morning Keynote: Jeff Davidson is Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Camp Gladiator (GEW Founders Track)
9:40am – 10:30am – SESSION 3: Ecosystem Panel: Kingdom Ecosystems & Relationships North TX.
- Trey Bowles of Innovate Dallas
- Cameron Cushman of the UNTHSC
- Ed Pearce of the Lion’s Den
- Justin Malone of Accelerate DFW Foundation
- Moderated by: Dr. Eli D. Mercer of Kingdom Ecosystems, LLC and Venture Business Impact (VBI)
10:45am – 11:35 – SESSION 4: DFW Investor Panel: Kingdom Investing and Relationships in North TX.
- Kurt Knapton of AIN
- Dick Blanc of Beyond Angel Network
- Austin Adams of Buxton Oak Capital
- Moderated by: Wes Lyons of Eagle Venture Fund.
11:35am – 1:00pm – SESSION 5: Luncheon Keynote – Motivation: What is different about a Faith Driven Entrepreneur? How about the role of faith when raising capital and growing a multi-million dollar enterprise? By Renji Bijoy
1:15pm – 2:15pm – SESSION 6: DFW Entrepreneurship Panel: Kingdom Entrepreneurship and Relationships in North Texas.
- Adena Harmon of C-Hear
- Sheeba Philip of Akola
- Robert Neely of Inspiremore
- Clay Trantham of Junction Industries
- Eddy Badrina of Eden Green
- Moderated by John Kaserman of Waco Ventures.
2:15pm -3:45pm – SESSION 7: Break Outs – Plugging Into North Texas
- Raising Money (GEW Founders Track and GEW Investment Track)
- Growing Your Company (GEW Growth Track)
- Matching Faith Driven Talent and Employers (GEW Knowledge Track)
- Resources for Impact (GEW Founders Track and GEW Knowledge Track)
- Community Groups (GEW Connecting Track)
- Entrepreneur and Investor Meetings (GEW Connecting Track and GEW Founder)
Track and GEW Investment Track)
- Coworking Communities (GEW Connecting Track and GEW Knowledge Track)
- Coworking Communities (GEW Connecting Track)
4:00pm – 5:00pm – SESSION 8: Afternoon Keynote: Living out a Theology of Work: Integrating your Faith & Work. By Dee Labriola (GEW Knowledge Track)
5:30pm – 7:00pm – SESSION 9: GEW Closing Session: Vision Casting and Leveraging Kingdom Ecosystems for Eternal Purpose and Impact (GEW Knowledge Track, GEW Founders Track, and GEW Investment Track)
Networking Happy Hour – Theme: Kingdom Relationships (GEW Connecting Track)
State of Entrepreneurship
Innovate Fort Worth Podcast